Question

ExtMixedPayment

Userlevel 2
Badge +6
  • Do Gooder (Partner)
  • 10 replies

Hi everyone, 

I’m trying to generate an external mixed payment but when i load it i have an error message “the day of the month must be between 1 and the last day of the month” : 

external file template : 

CSV template : 

Do you have an idea about what’s wrong ? 

Then someone already arrived to generate a mixpayment on IFS Cloud 21R2? 

Thanks in advance for your reply ! 

Best Regards, 

Jeremy

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hello,

Obviously csv detail line does not match template. 

Can you export template definition to Excel and share both exported template and your file in Excel  or csv here? It would help in analysis...

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hello @Adam Bereda 

Find attached the template and the excel file with the values. 

Best Regards,

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hello, Jeremy,

I am not sure if system correctly recognizes header and detail lines of the template.

Can you check your template control definition (on Input Files tab there should be right-click action External File Template Control). 

It should be defined there that record type 1_HEAD has H value in first column, while record type 2_DETAIL has value D in the first column.

Something like that (seorry for screenshot from old IFS version):

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi @Adam Bereda 

Yes i have already set it as you mentionned :

Best Regards, 

Jeremy

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

In the template you have record type 2_DETAIL, while in template control - 5_DETAIL. This might be the issue

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Yes you’re right! 

But know i have another error but i will check with a technical consultant : 

Thank, 

Jérémy, 

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi Jereme,

I have the same error “character string buffer too small”.  Did you find out the fix for this?

Thank you

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

I too got the error “ORA-06502: PL/SQL: numeric or value error: character string buffer too small” in 22R2 when attempting to load an external mixed payment file. Were you able to resolve this? Thanks!

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

No solution yet.

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

That oracle error means that you have a value in your load file that is longer than the field you are trying to load it to.  From looking at the two old files above, I’m guessing that you are trying to load the invoice reference into the invoice_id field, along with into the Invoice_reference field and that number is too long for the invoice_id field.

I’m also guessing that AMOUNT and AMOUNT_SIGN are two different things