Question

External Supplier Invoice upload

• 31 July 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi,

Is there a way to upload invoices in ‘PostedAuth’ status. I used external file template ID ‘STDSIN2’ & its create the invoices in status. 

Best Regards

Narmada

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Hi Narmada,

Yes, you can automate payment automatically, provided setup is made in Supplier Master "Automatic Payment Authorization"   At Final Posting.

If you don't want to make above setup you will need to Authorise invoice for payment.

Also check in company master Invoice tab "Supplier Invoice authorisation only by seprate function" is False.

Regards,

Mukesh Gupta

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi @Narmada ,

As Mukesh mentioned, you can automate the process like that. But, from the business point of view, it’s good that authorization phase can be keep as a separate step to avoid the risk of fraud and error since the external upload natures of the invoice.

Thanks & regards,

Amalith 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @ MKG019,

Many thanks for the reply. I’m in the process of data migrating for upgrade customer (2004 version to App10). There are some invoices in posted status & some invoices in PostedAuth status for the same supplier. Since basic data setup in supplier does not match to the current requirement. 

I just want to check whether any option available in invoice upload format.

Thanks.

Best Regards

Narmada

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @ Amalith Wijewardhana,

Yes and agreed with you. This is for data migration purpose only from 2004 version to App10. Therefore I looked to update it via file. seems it is not possible. Therefore I’m planning to update it via script after invoice migration.

Thankyou 

Best Regards

Narmada