Solved

External supplier invoice load error

• 25 February 2023
  • 8 replies

Badge +5
  • Sidekick (Partner)
  • 21 replies

I have this load error ‘ The bank account xxxxxx is not valid for Supplier xxx in Company xx.’

Anyone know which part went wrong?

icon

Best answer by Link 27 February 2023, 09:34

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Hi @yen 

can you check the pament method of the supplier?

Badge +5

@Link I set up as manual method (empty format) as default.   I do have another BGfor payment method and electronic payment addresses is ID 1 with account number.  Does it impact the external supplier invoice if the account format not right?

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Hi @yen 

is this your first import of external supplier invoice?

I am not sure but I think you need the payment method. You can also test one import with a payment method.

Badge +5

Hi Does the number format would affect it?  As I entered as 123-12354-1 

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Hi @yen 

is that a format for the account,?

If the number format isn’t right IFS will give an error message. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +19

Hi @yen 

You have a basic data setup on external supplier invoice parameters. You can uncheck the field if you dont want to validate bank details

If you want to validate it, the bank account entered on external supplier invoice must be entered on the supplier payment address. Format matters only when you are using IBAN. If you enter a country code at the beginning of bank account, e.g. GB then IFS will validate IBAN according to IBAN Validation Information window.

Hope this helps

Badge +5

@gumabs It was unchecked. 

Badge +5

I found the culprit.  It was the account number shouldn’t have entered as xxxx-xxx, the “-“ is the culprit in the Eletronic Payment Address