Solved

DSO Calculation

• 18 August 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge +2

What is the formula IFS uses to calculate DSO?  I have seen some help topics that mention they found the formula in the help pages, I am not finding it.

icon

Best answer by joehrlein 22 August 2023, 08:25

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

@joehrlein - Hi Jo - You mentioned being able to find the formula for DSO in the post below. Can you share with @markvk where you found it?

Badge +2

Thank you for this information.  So, If I put 365 in that field and re-run calculate customer credit information should the DSO re-calculate using this new number of days?   

I did put in the new number of days, re-ran the calculate customer credit information and the DSO did not change for the company or credit analyst.  Am I still missing something?

Badge +3

@joehrlein - Hi Jo - You mentioned being able to find the formula for DSO in the post below. Can you share with @markvk where you found it?

I found the formula using field level help in IFS 9 on the Customer 360 screen for the fields DSO Company and DSO Customer.

Company DSO = Number of Days for DSO/ Company's ART Value

Customer DSO = Number of Days for DSO/ Customer's ART Value

Badge +2

Thank you for the help so far.

So I noticed we were missing the Number of Days of DSO in Credit Management Basic Data.  I added 365 to that data.  I re-ran calculate customer credit information hoping it would re-calculate the DSO.  It did not, nothing changed.  Am I missing a step?

We are running IFS on the cloud version.  Could there be an issue with it not calculating properly on the cloud version?