Solved

Customer Reminders question - IFS Cloud 22R2

• 4 December 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Hello,

We currently would like to set up customer reminders but we are facing an issue related to the reminder levels per invoice.

We have the following set up for a reminder template:

When attempting to run a reminder proposal and acknowledging this for a test customer with invoices that should fit into reminder levels 0,1,2, and 4, we get all invoices listed on a reminder, which is what is expected. The only issue is that these reminder levels don’t seem to be automatically updated per invoice. I created the reminder template with the reminder levels but the reminder level values per invoice didn’t change, I had to update them myself even though some were 70+ days old.

Additionally, when running the reminder proposal again for reminder levels 0,1, and 3 (in our AR selection template), we only received the reminder level 0 invoice, no other invoices appeared on our reminder, which is good, but no other reminder pages/pdfs were created. Can someone please explain how this works as it seems there isn’t a ton of  IFS documentation related to this that explains all of the smaller functionality.

Thanks,
Bryan

icon

Best answer by Pawel Dworzynski 5 December 2023, 17:01

View original

1 reply

Hello,
The reminders levels works like that. When you create/enter new customer invoice the reminder/-s level
of its Installment/-s is 0 - it means that no reminders has been created/printed. When you create Reminder proposal
reminder level stays 0 still. But when you acknowledge the Reminder proposal and Print Reminders from it
- the reminder level increases to 1 and the Reminder proposal is removed (deleted).
You have The First Reminder.
When after some days you create next proposal and print reminders - you will have The Second Reminder , etc.
Best Regards,
Pawel Dworzynski