Question

Customer Direct Debit/repayment - No invoices selected

• 14 November 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

When processing a customer payment proposal (either Direct debit or repayment), how do I rectify this error if the balance is in favour of the customer?

6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi,

May be your Payment Format doesn’t support the currencies that you are trying to create the order for. You may check them in the Payment Formats per Company window(Allowed Currencies column). May be little more details on the Payment Format that you have used , a screen shot of the proposal details including the steps you follow would be useful to see what has gone wrong.

Kind Regards,

Rajith

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Above is screenshots of the full process and details of the Payment format being used

Userlevel 6
Badge +19

Hello

Here must be something not right. Is there a value in payment method field?  

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

I am also getting this error when creating a Customer Repayment Order.  

What are the configuration checks that can be done?  What are the data prerequisites to get this to work?

Thank you,

Yvette

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi, 

Other topics cover the set up in good detail. (for example, see the non-supplier payments). That posting is really for customer repayments. 

The customer repayment (if I remember correctly) will automatically select invoices “IF” customer has a negative balance, and if the process is set up correctly.  

You can manually assign a invoice for repayment by adding the record manually just like you would do in the supplier payment proposal.

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for the information.  

Yvette