Solved

WO planning gantt customization

• 19 June 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

hi, is it possible to apply a column/filter for custom field in work order planning gantt? Like we have a custom field RIG on the WO screen, can we display that field here too so that I can see only the work orders only that belong to that rig?

Also, can we drill down the tasks further to see which resources are working on them? Something like below--MARINER IS the rig, 259, 436,446 are tasks and below them are the resourced working on them. Right side shows the dates.

icon

Best answer by anushakh 22 June 2023, 15:04

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

I have never tried it, but you could have a look at the document posted here (IFS Cloud - Scheduling demystified (23R1) | IFS Community), chapter “Dispatch Console UI Configuration”. Not sure if adding the field will also make it available as a filter, but worth a try.

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

hi alexander

One query based on this doc

I saw in DC, task appears only when it has some duration but it is not mentioned in the pre requisites.

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Also, we create misc allocation for a person when he is absent & that shows up in DC. So why is absence needed? I mean any benefit of creating absence & showing that in DC?

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

@anushakh Thanks, have added duration>0 as a requirement. Absence in PSO avoids automatic allocation to the resource during the absence period. In DC it’s to inform the dispatcher and again avoid unwanted allocations. Was that your question?

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

yes, thanks.