Solved

Restful API to retrieve Resource/Shift information(PSO)

• 22 March 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi All,

There is a requirement to Extract roster/shift data from PSO and update the FSM shift table.

(Roster must be planned in PSO. If roster is planned in PSO, shift data will be limited to PSO.

But there is requirement that shift data must be available in FSM side)

For this, I have tried to use the existing methods in ThreesixtyIntegrationmanager and Threesixty communicationmanager.(These classes provide the PSO connection, token authorization and etc).

But as per my knowledge, I couldn’t find any relevant methods for the above functionality from the above mentioned classes. 

1. Is there a way to achieve this using the existing methods?

If not, what are the alternate ways to get them? Use Restful API?

1. Are there any example codes that I can refer about how to establish the connection to PSO using Restful API? (I have seen that there are some examples for this with the use of POST MAN. But my requirement is to implement customization.)

I would really appreciate your valuable inputs on this.

Thanks and regards,
Hasara

icon

Best answer by Saranga Amaraweera 23 March 2022, 03:43

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +21

@Saranga Amaraweera I know you can help :sunglasses:

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Hi @Hasara Dinu ,

Seems like the baseline integration methods provided in the MetrixCommunicationManager class cannot be customized/ exposed in the way we expect as it could entirely replace the baseline itself. One option  would be to use FSM connect with the PSO Restfulgateway if PSO can broadcast the roster data. If that option is not available, you will need to implement a new customization to interact with PSO Restfulgateway and then extract roster/shift data