Question

Request Task status.

• 16 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

Hi, 

I am using Request Management. Upon the completion of the task from MWO my tasks are not updating the status to ‘Work Done’ they are remaining at ‘Work Started’ even though the Work Assignment status is ‘Complete’. Is this standard? What am I missing?

Thanks,

Chiedza 

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @ArcChiedM ,

Ideally the completed task will be removed from the job list on MWO and the server side will be updated to ‘Work Done’. Is it still remaining the same as work started on server side even though you have updated the status to completed from MWO side? Is this happening for a single user or all the users? Suggesting you to check the user level permission sets → projections for MWO component which allows to send transactions from app to server , security grants by permission set as it’s needed to allow the app to retrieve data synced from the server. Also, check the failed transactions and logs under the solution manager → mobile app user details.

Badge +2

@SAMLK 

I have found that it’s very inconsistent behaviour. Sometimes it will update the Work Task status to Work Done other times it will remain in Work Started even when the Work Assignment has been complete and removed from MWO. 

I personally have zero failed transactions, but I will check for other users as well as looking at the logs and permission grants. 

Thank you !