Question

Recurring Service Programs - Editable Fields

• 14 March 2024
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Hi,

I have a question regarding Recurring Service Programs.

Once the program is active, cycle pattern and interval program could be changed? Is there any way we can modify them?

Thank you!

Best Regards,

Miruna

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

You can update the triggers on the program and re-generate the overall schedule. Cycle pattern is maintained on Scope level and AFAIK cannot be changed.

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Hi @Alexander Heinze,

Thank you for your answer. What kind of trigger are you referring to? I see that Interval Type and program interval can t be changed.

Thank you!

BR,

Miruna

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

@Miruna M I guess the only option would be to Copy to a new Recurring Service Program and change your trigger/cycle pattern there and set the old RSP to Obsolete. I don’t see any other way to handle this. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

@Marcel.Ausan, thank you. Yes, i also think the same but I was not sure. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

I was still able to make changes to the Calendar trigger. Looked at Page Designer, you can make changes until the first Request exists (which is likely the difference between your program and my program). From my PoV this makes sense, as soon as the program is used, you wouldn’t want  to allow changes anymore.

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Hi @Alexander Heinze,

Yes, exactly. I can make changes until the first Request exists. After that I can't do it anymore.