Question

Quality Checks in Work Tasks

• 4 December 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

I am hoping someone can help me find a solution.

The business needs to report Data Quality against a KPI Data Metric and we want to set up ‘something’ that allows a user to flag the Work Tasks as Pass / Fail on the Data Metric and those details to be stored in IFS to be reported on.

I cannot find any core functionality that allows quality control measures to be set so I was wondering how someone else might go about this as I cannot seem to be able to think of the best solution?

Thanks, 

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

In reviewing the work task “steps” section perhaps use “remark” field which is a free text field or add a custom field with your LOV for Pass or Fail entry?  Just a thought.

Userlevel 6
Badge +26

Hi @lisa.gilesAB 

Can you please elaborate on the business flow? What is the final output? What is the final output?

If the data is OK, then what happens? Do users need to mark the record as OK? Something else?

If NOTOK and there is data integrity? What should happen?

Also, what product? Version?

Cheers!

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi @Shneor Cheshin 

The final output is a report of how many instances of Data Quality Errors were recorded in a month. If Data is fine the record should show ‘No Errors’ else the user will need to flag the record with what data was incorrect.

We are using apps 10 UPD21

I am thinking a custom table that can be populated and then reported on but I wasn’t sure the best way to do it :)

Thanks, 

Userlevel 6
Badge +26

Hey @lisa.gilesAB 

This is the FSM/PSO forum. 

You might get replies in the relevant forum for APPS10

Cheers!