Question

PSO - Resource Rest API

• 22 March 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge +2

Hello Community,

We are trying to get the Resource in PSO using REST API. However, we are getting a "Could not connect" error. What permissions do we need to have to be able to do this GET: [host]/IFSSchedulingRESTfulGateway/api/v1/scheduling/resource?

Also, is there a way to update the PSO resource via REST API? In the following link only the GET documentation is available: [host]/IFSSchedulingRESTfulGateway/swagger/ui/index.html

Thanks, 

Bernardo Moura 

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @Bernardo.moura,

Below listed are the steps that I have used to get resource information from PSO.

1. [host]/IFSSchedulingRESTfulGateway/swagger/ui/index.html (Specify your host name here. So this URL will redirect you to swagger interface.
  2. In there go to POST → session as shown in below screenshot.

You need to include the information for accountId, Username and password. Once you execute this, it will provide you a token. 

3. Copy that Token→ go to Authorize and enter it there

4. Now you should be able to execute any requests in a swagger UI. Go to Resource, specify parameters and execute

Thanks and regards,
    Hasara

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @Hasara Dinu,

Looking through Community for answers around PSO REST API and saw your response to Bernado.

I have the RESTful Gateway installed on my server. However when browsing to the site I am seeing the below? Have I installed something incorrectly?

Any pointers of anything to check?

Regards

Ady

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @AdrianEgley,

Sorry, I don’t have any experience setting up this in the local environment.

Are you sure that the hostname that you are using is correct?

And also, did you try this full URL

hostname/IFSSchedulingRESTfulGateway/swagger/ui/index.html

Thanks,

Hasara

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

@Hasara Dinu - thank you for the response.

I am trying to launch the URL from both my local machine and directly on the server.

I’m certain the URL’s are correct.

In that case I will look to create a new case and link this one in.

Thanks again

Ady