Question

Peculiar issue in PSO Workbench

• 28 September 2023
  • 10 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hi Team,

I am facing below issue in PSO,

the current time (red vertical line) is coming after the blue vertical line which should be the opposite.

Please can anyone help me with this.

10 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

@tomgreenwood @Sajith Anushan 

Userlevel 7

Hi Team,

I am facing below issue in PSO,

the current time (red vertical line) is coming after the blue vertical line which should be the opposite.

Please can anyone help me with this.

Can you post a screenshot? What version of PSO are you running?

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

What upstream system did you use - FSM/IFS Cloud/other system? When you send a LOAD message, you define the scheduling horizon (“duration”) and this does not change over time. So if you send a LOAD message with duration=5 and CHANGE messages during the next 6 days, you may see that the red line passes the blue line.

Just guessing though...

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

@Alexander Heinze Thanks Sir.The PSO version is 6.10.0.12

The screenshot u have shared is exactly the issue I am facing as a result the tasks in queue are getting unallocated.

Yes it is FSM which is upstream source.

Please suggest me how can I avoid this.

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

@anmise  thanks Sir.The PSO version is 6.10.0.12

Userlevel 7

@Alexander Heinze Thanks Sir.The PSO version is 6.10.0.12

The screenshot u have shared is exactly the issue I am facing as a result the tasks in queue are getting unallocated.

Yes it is FSM which is upstream source.

Please suggest me how can I avoid this.

I believe you need to setup a timeline refresh message in monitor schedules (at least that’s how it worked before, it’s been a long time since I used it). 

Send an XML like this every 1-5 minutes or so, as an explicit call. 

<perform_batch>
<perform_advance_threesixty_time>
<parameters>
<dataset_id>YOUR_DATASET_ID</dataset_id>
</parameters>
</perform_advance_threesixty_time>
</perform_batch>

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

I think Alex’s suggestion is most likely here, if you aren’t sending a load each day the current time (sent on the change files) will eventually exceed the end of the scheduling window

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

@tomgreenwood @Alexander Heinze Thank u Sir.The advance time schedule process was running for me every 5 mins still I have faced the issue.

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

@tomgreenwood @Alexander Heinze Thank u Sir.The advance time schedule process was running for me every 5 mins still I have faced the issue.

Hi Shamik,

Yes, as I said the issue is most probably that you are not sending a load each morning. If you don’t do this the scheduling end date isn’t updated.

Regards,

Tom

Userlevel 6
Badge +21

Yes, the time line update does not move the Scheduling window. You need to send a daily load.