Solved

Parameter count mismatch

• 1 April 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

When a request is created and saved or autoassigned (requireds a save) an error message prevents the save and says there is a mismatch in parameters.

Do you think that the issue is that what ever FSM uses to create the pop up is missing\corrupt?

F.Y.I. The customer recently moved DB from Azure managed service to Azure VM. 

icon

Best answer by ruben.maas 2 April 2021, 08:42

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @andeus ,

I have not experienced similar error before, my suspicion is it is an error caused by .NET reflection. So I expect this is caused at FSM Client side. 

Can you check whether this is a client error or server error?

The easiest way to find out is by clicking on the little “Details” button of the error dialog. 

if there’s an XML request \ response we know it’s an server error, in that case we can set the server log EX to 9 to get the stacktrace. this could indicate from where this error is raised. 

If the error details shows no xml request \ repsonse, but an error stacktrace instead, we know this error is raised at FSM client side. please share the error details \ stacktrace in that case. 

if it’s a FSM client error, check if any client customizations are applied.

if so, re-test with the client customizations de-activated.

Ruben  

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Customer re-tested by unchecking the synchronous check box in custom process ,  then de-activated custom Business Rule, which resolved the issue.