Question

Map Position Button MWO

• 27 June 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi All,

Quick question i hope. 

Does anybody know if the map position button on MWO can be removed so a user cannot see this? 

Thanks 

Wayne 

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

@Wayne Handley 

Most likely this has an influence on your available functionality in mWO itself. Try to hide the command using Page designer. Please let us know the outcome.

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Just change this in Page Designer:

You can even make it visible based on conditions (e.g., user type).

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

@Alexander Heinze In page designer is good enough, but will it have a consequence in the mWO app as this uses the same designed screens (as far as I understand)?

Using the conditions: is that using the context mapping or are you referring to some other functionality?

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

@Alexander Heinze In page designer is good enough, but will it have a consequence in the mWO app as this uses the same designed screens (as far as I understand)?

Using the conditions: is that using the context mapping or are you referring to some other functionality?

Have a look at the navigation breadcrumbs - you are only modifying MWO. If you de-select “Visible” or create a condition that evaluates to FALSE, the button will disappear. You can use a configuration context, just make sure you initialize MWO after the changes.