Question

Inbound Response Sending

• 13 April 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Dear Experts,

Can anybody tell me after getting the request input from foreign system how we can send the data from FSM to foreign system immediately.

For example:

If they request for Request Id = ‘200’ that is inbound to FSM.

Immediately FSM needs to send details like place id, priority, request status for the that particular request = ‘200’ as a immediate response.

Can anybody tell me how we can configure this in FSM.

Any inputs or suggestion is highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Kaustav 

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

Hi @kaustav,

On the integration map you should be able to add XML in the ‘Response on Completion’ that will send this information back as a response.

There is guidance on this in the FSM Connect documentation that can be found by searching for ‘FSM Connect’ in the menu search inside the FSM Smart client.

Kind regards,

Lee Pinchbeck

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Dear Pinch,

Thanks for your response. 

This would be a dynamic response we need to send on completion to external system. 

How it will fetch the dynamic data from system?

Any document regarding this is highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Kaustav

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

Hi @kaustav,

The response is able to send back information that relates to the original incoming request.

If you have not read the FSM Connect documentation I mentioned in the previous post I would certainly do so as a first step.

Kind regards,

Lee Pinchbeck

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi Pinch,

Yes response to be send back information that relates to the original incoming request.

Could you please tell me how we can send that dynamically from XML Maps screen details tab ‘Response on Completion’ field. 

One example or sample is appreciated.

Thanks,

Kaustav

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

Hi @kaustav,

This should already be covered in the documentation I mentioned previously.

There are also already several posts on the community regarding integrations and response messages.

Below is one example:

A search of the Community should bring up some more for you to use as examples.

Kind regards,

Lee Pinchbeck