Question

IFS10 Equipment management

• 22 July 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hello

Our company would like to start have equipment and tool management in IFS10.  The purpose is to have equipment/tool overview/management , and some activity being recorded and reminded to take per due date.. ), but have some questions need you help clarify: 

1. In IFS10 functions, what is the different of Functional/Serial object and Tool/Equipment?
  2. which one it more suitable for us to use? 
  3. Now we record these equipment/tool in IFS10 as Fixed Assets>objects with certain object group, in the future, how these two function can be linked together? 

Your quick reply is appreciated. 

Thanks

Susan

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi @Susan Su,

You raised the question in the Community group for the ‘FSM and PSO’ product group.

Since the issue is related to IFS Apps, I think you will be able to get answers quickly if you raise the question in the relevant product-specific group [Ex: Products(Manufacturing, Products, Engineering)] or by changing the topic group FSM to IFS without creating a new question.

Thanks and regards,

Bhanuka

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi Bhanuka

Thanks for your reply. 

I raise another issue with link to field of Products (Manufacturing, products, engineering). I did  not know how to change topic group. 

Hope I can get answer soon. 

Thanks

Susan