• 85 replies

Hi All,

I want to learn IFS FSM and the below related topics. pls guide me

Patan M

8 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi @Patanm

You can learn all of these courses by enrolling to these from the IFS Academy.  Search the relevant in the LMS and can self-enroll :)

IFS Academy: Home (sabacloud.com)

Thanks
Kalpa

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hi Kalpa,

But i don’t have login details to learn. can you pls guide me how to start.

Regards,

Patan M.

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi @Patanm 

If  a partner user, once you have an active partner ID, you profile is created in the LMS. you can access the LMS via, IFS Partner Connect > Access Your IFS Services. If the account is inactive/deactivated you need to write that to academy@ifs.com with their email and partner ID.

If a customer user, you need to access academy via https://ifs-customers.sabacloud.com/. You can request an account by self sign-up, providing the correct customer organization ID. Once the academy team approve their account you can use the same URL to login

Thanks

Kalpa

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hi Kalpa Mam,

IFS academy confirmed as below. and i am unable to login with personal mail id. can you pls suggest me. if you have any PDF process copy or video, pls share with me.

Badge

Hi @Patanm - You’ll need to reach out directly to the Academy. Email academy@ifs.com for assistance.

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hi,

I have directly approched them, due to some legal compliance they are unable to provide login details 

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hi, 

pls share process flow documents or any videos to learn IFS FSM.

Regards,

Patan M.

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

HI,

pls share the process flow documents or any videos to learn IFS FSM.

Regards,

Patan M.