Solved

IFS Cloud22R1 - MWO: Cancel a Work Order transferred to mobile from IFS Cloud Aurena client

• 23 June 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hi All,

Customer wants to cancel a Work Order just transferred to mobile but it looks like this is not possible from Aurena.
It is also not possible to un-assign the task transferred to mobile from Aurena client application.
Is there any specific way of cancelling the Work Order transferred to mobile WITHOUT any action from the Technician who received the Work Order into the device.

icon

Best answer by anmise 23 June 2023, 13:01

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7

Hi All,

Customer wants to cancel a Work Order just transferred to mobile but it looks like this is not possible from Aurena.
It is also not possible to un-assign the task transferred to mobile from Aurena client application.
Is there any specific way of cancelling the Work Order transferred to mobile WITHOUT any action from the Technician who received the Work Order into the device.

What’s the status of this? If you have just assigned it to the mobile user and they haven’t started work, you can cancel the assignment from the screen called “Transferred Tasks/Work Assignments”. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

@anmise ,

Thanks a lot. I just tested this and I could cancel the WO.
When the WO is started by engineer, I could un-assign it from mobile using ‘Incomplete’ option. However it will create a Cost line in the Work Order. 
Is there any way to get rid of the cost line in the Work Order so that I can cancel a Work Order even if it is started in the mobile?

Best regards
GaSoGB

Userlevel 7

@anmise ,

Thanks a lot. I just tested this and I could cancel the WO.
When the WO is started by engineer, I could un-assign it from mobile using ‘Incomplete’ option. However it will create a Cost line in the Work Order. 
Is there any way to get rid of the cost line in the Work Order so that I can cancel a Work Order even if it is started in the mobile?

Best regards
GaSoGB

If it has been started, and you use clockings, it will create a cost line. You can delete clocking and thus the costs from the work task. 

You can find the clockings in “Work Task Clockings” and then use the “Delete Clocking” command.

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

@anmise ,

Thanks a lot.

Much appreciated.

Best regards
GaSoGB