Question

Dispatch console error

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

I am facing error in dispatch console

Is there any particular data I need to setup here

An internal server error occurred. Contact administrator.
Error details: [{"code":"FUNCTION_NOT_FOUND","message":"The function import 'GetResourcesForGanttChart' has no function with parameters '[QuerySeqNo, DatasetId, ResourceGroup, CompetencyId, LicenseId, RegionId, TaskSeq, DemandLineNo]'."}]

Request Id: 11f506da-5f8b-4c54-8e97-2221579c2816

Url: https://hmhw-uat.ifs.cloud/main/ifsapplications/projection/v1/SvcschDispatchConsoleHandling.svc/GetResourcesForGanttChart(QuerySeqNo=103,DatasetId='1',ResourceGroup=null,CompetencyId=null,LicenseId=null,RegionId=null,TaskSeq=null,DemandLineNo=null)?$orderby=ResourceId&$select=ContactWidget,ResourceName,Utilization,ResourceId,RegionId,ResourceSeq,Logon,BreakStatus,DatasetId,QuerySeqNo,Environment,Company,luname,keyref&$skip=0&$top=25

13 replies

Userlevel 7

What are you doing when you get this error? Are you just loading the data? Assigning something? Filtering?

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

hi Anmise, I am just loading the data

Userlevel 7

That sounds like a bug - which Update are you on? Have you done any recent changes that caused this issue? Applied an update? Added new data somewhere? Or has it never worked?

Best course of action is probably to raise a support case. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

hi anmise, I am on version 22.2.5 (latest IFS release). It worked fine in 22.1.3. Recent changes are the IFS release updates. BTW, do you have any screenshot of scheduling dataset configuration setup. It contains many fields & what each field means, I want to know.

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Hi @anushakh , you may want to have a look at this post: IFS Cloud - Scheduling demystified (22R2) | IFS Community Many of the fields are also explained here: Scheduling Optimization Datasets - Technical Documentation For IFS Cloud

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

hi alexander

Thanks for this comprehensive document but I am still unable to resolve it. I just need basic data on dispatch console like resources. No shifts, no scheduling resource setup etc.

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

We need to use Dispatch console only for manual scheduling, no auto scheduling needed. It is running the background job for PSO. How can we avoid PSO? It was working fine in 22.1.3 but in 22.2.4 ,it is failing.

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Can you try to navigate to the Scheduling Optimization Dataset linked to the respective Scheduling Dataset and use a “fake” Configuration ID i.e., one that is not PSO connected.

Regardless of that, even for the Dispatch Console you need dataset, resources, and shifts.

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

I can’t edit the optimization dataset to remove the configuration id. When I created scheduling dataset, this config is mandatory & it takes default as there is nothing visible in the list. What does this config id means? Can I create one for my own which is not PSO connected.

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

You can create your own configuration on the “Scheduling Optimization and Machine Learning Configuration” page.

We tried this approach just yesterday on 22R2 and it worked.

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Thanks Alexander for so much of help. Luckily, the dispatch started working after we removed 1 customization related to it (that probably was the issues). However competency & certificate filter is not working, any settings to make them work?

As I filter by certificate here, no resources are shown though I have person certificates defined in system. If I remove the filter, it shows me the resources.

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Have you checked that your resource possesses the certificate and exactly the level (22R2 does not support hierarchie)? If yes - I have logged a similar bug on 23R1, so this may apply to 22R2 as well.

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

thanks Alexander, I gave this setting & it worked