Solved

Custom MPM call

• 20 July 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi Experts,

I need to trigger the custom mpm when the an external system sends an inbound message.

I know that custom mpms can be triggered by using the UI designer/XML poster. 

If the outer system wants to trigger the custom mpm directly, is there a way to achieve that?

Ex: http://hagilk0/DEMOFSMServer6_4/OData/perform_inbound_integration

outer system will trigger the mpm= perform_inbound_message and execute the query based on the code level.

Can I use similar kind of logic to call the custom mpm message from outer system as inbound request?

Thanks,

Hasara

icon

Best answer by Hasara Dinu 20 July 2022, 14:17

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Hi @Hasara Dinu ,

It should be possible to call custom mpms through external applications, as long as the mpm is exposed via the odata open api documentation ui.Custom mpms are also fetched and added together with baseline mpms under the select definition combo box option. Give it a try from the ui itself, or via postman with the url generated from the document itself.

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

@Saranga Amaraweera ,

Thanks for the reply. I still can’t see the new custom mpm that I generated as below in the ODATA list.

Custom MPM

Code (this is just a code snippet/not included actual logic)

I have tested this MPM using XML poster to check whether this is correctly triggered using XML poster

It is also working fine. But still I can’t see the custom MPM inside the ODATA DOCS PERFORM list.

Am I missing something here?

Thanks,

Hasara

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Hi @Hasara Dinu ,

Please try to include the mpm within your own component (other than baseline custbuspolicymgr) or may be with SharedTablesComponent and check this?