Solved

Custom Metadata - Link to baseline table causing batch sync error

• 25 May 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7
  • Sidekick (Customer)
  • 21 replies

Trying to solve an issue relating to a batch sync error on mobile with a baseline view. 

Two views: MMA_request_history_view and MMA_task_history_view are returning the following error

‘~BatchSyncError:Metadata not found for mma_task_history_view.modified_dttm. Contact your system administrator for assistance.~’

I have updated the view to include modified_dttm, as well as added custom metadata to reflect the new field.

Both views use a similar line in their sync rule     <attr>MMA_REQUEST_HISTORY_VIEW.*</attr> to label all fields. My assumption is that the custom metadata entry for mma_task_history_view is missing something to link it back to the baseline view.

Any thoughts?

icon

Best answer by BrianG 25 May 2023, 21:36

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

I’m guessing you modified the Delivery Method of the sync rules.  Since those baseline views have no modified_dttm, the delivery method must be Batch - All.  You cannot modify the baseline views because the next time you upgrade your changes will be overwritten.

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

I’m guessing you modified the Delivery Method of the sync rules.  Since those baseline views have no modified_dttm, the delivery method must be Batch - All.  You cannot modify the baseline views because the next time you upgrade your changes will be overwritten.

This makes sense! thanks!