Question

CFSM - FSM CUSTOMIZATION SOLUTION

• 24 December 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +7

Hi Team,

The CFSM template contains a Visual Studio solution file called “cfsm.sln”. This includes Server Customization, Client Customization, Custom Mobile Extensions, etc. Does cfsm.sln comes with IFS installer setup? I mean once you install IFS will we be able to access “cfsm.sln” for MPM creation?

In case it is not included in the IFS installer, then where can we find it?

Regards,

AJAY

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @ajayifs 

As I understand your question, you are basically looking for the CFSM C# solution? Expectation is to have it with in FSM installation/or installer package? If my assumption is correct, my answer is, CFSM project is NOT a part of the FSM installation/or in installer package. So you cannot find it there. I don’t think, it is shared to outside IFS. So, my suggestion is to request it from IFS through a proper channel.

/Sanjeewa

Userlevel 1
Badge +7

Thanks Sanjeeva for replying on this. Sure I will request IFS.

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

You may be looking for the SDK for FSM which contains the Visual Studio add-in for FSM among other tools.  The FsmSDK is included in the IFS FSM installation package in a folder by that name.

@ajayifs

@SanjeewaJ

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @Erin McQuestion 

I think @ajayifs is looking for cfsm C# project to do custom development. (MPMs, Data connectors, Custom assemblies). Which is not available in the FsmSDK folder.

/Sanjeewa

Userlevel 1
Badge +7

Hi Sanjeewa,

Can you please advise on how I can request for CFSM C# solution from IFS? Kindly share the POC email or IFS link with steps where I need to request the same.

Thanks @Erin McQuestion  for responding on this.

Regards,

AJAY