we are running IFS Cloud 21R2 as remote installation. Our IFS DB is growing and big portion of the volume are document attachments, therefore we would like to move them to a file storage service. We see “File Storage” option in document management repository, but we would like to confirm
- what “File Storage” services this option is supported with on remote installation, is it Azure File Storage or Azure Blob Storage or both?
- are there any prerequisites to make “File Storage” option working with Remote Installation?
- can you pls. extend IFS documentation with more detailed information regarding the usage of “File Storage” and what storage services are exactly supported with remote installation of IFS Cloud?
- can you pls. extend IFS technical documentation with a configuration guide for the file storage repository?
- is there any plan to support other file storage services with next releases of IFS Cloud?
Best answer by Mathias DahlView original