Question

Sales Quotation Lines List of Values Not Showing

• 31 October 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

When I select this particular customer for the sales Quotation, I do not get any list of values to show up when I choose the option. The resulting window has no items.

Other customers are okay. I can’t seem to figure out the linkage as to why the dlgDynamicLov isn’t loading.

Thank you.

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

@mpmysight silly question, but here it goes. Do you have any active sales parts defined on that Site?

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

@Marcel.Ausan yes I do

Userlevel 6
Badge +20

Your LOV dialog for Sales Part No looks different from standard. This is in Apps10, and Customer Id, Contract, Catalog, etc. are not attributes in the LOV dialog.

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

@matt.watters am on Apps 9.
There must be something I am missing. Other [sampled] customers’ LOV shows just fine. This one in particular is not showing.

Userlevel 6
Badge +20

For this Customer, are there Sales Parts that have all of the attributes visible in the LOV dialog, i.e., Sales Part records exist that have a Customer Id, Contract number, Catalog number, etc.? The LOV can only display records that have values for these attributes.

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

All the Sales Parts have the above listed attributes. And they are available for customers. This particular one just doesn’t display the LOV

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

I’m sure you will have checked already...

• Is your quotation raised on the same site the Parts are set up on?
  • Is the customer Active/not ‘Expired’?
  • Is there some Price List/Agreement in place for the customer that overrrides the Sales Parts but isn’t Activated/Released?

Linda