Question

ESG reporting

• 4 January 2024
  • 5 replies

Badge +4

1) How it is possible to report directly to the EU - is this true application in MS Teams called "IFS Cloud sustainability"?
2) this application is only for IFS cloud, how is it possible to report in application 10?
3)  which of the topics of ESG areas (Environmental issues, Social issues, Governance issues) are suported in IFS nd how can we use it?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Hi @CdcAnnaaV 

I can share some info related to point 2 and 3 above. Hope this webinar might help. 

IFS Apps 10 - IFS Sustainability Overview and Demo | GoToStage.com

Let me explore about point 1 and get back. 

Badge +4

Hi @CdcAnnaaV 

I can share some info related to point 2 and 3 above. Hope this webinar might help. 

IFS Apps 10 - IFS Sustainability Overview and Demo | GoToStage.com

Let me explore about point 1 and get back. 

Thank you, I've seen the workshop, but it focuses only on one area of ESG - emissions. What about the other areas and topics of ESG? How to address them in IFS10 and IFS Cloud versions?

Exmaple of areas: 

Environmental (E): Emission Management and Carbon Footprint:

IFS can integrate modules for monitoring and managing greenhouse gas emissions. Automation of emission data collection and report generation for transparent reporting. Sustainable Consumption of Materials and Energy:

Implementation of modules for tracking raw material and energy consumption. Tools for process optimization and reducing environmental impact. Waste and Recycling:

Modules for monitoring waste generation and recycling management. Systems for waste reduction and supporting recycling. Social (S): Employee Management:

Systems for managing employee information, including training and competencies. Monitoring working conditions and compliance with labor rights. Diversity and Inclusion:

Tools for monitoring and managing diversity in the workforce. Inclusive policies and programs to support equality. Community Engagement:

Modules for managing charitable activities and social engagement. Transparent monitoring and reporting of social programs. Governance (G): Transparent Governance and Ethics:

Systems to ensure transparent and ethical behavior. Modules for compliance with legal and ethical standards. Shareholder Management:

Modules for managing relationships with shareholders and transparent information policies. Ensuring shareholder rights and responsible management. Corruption Prevention:

Implementation of measures to prevent corruption and unethical behavior. Monitoring and reporting of cases and improvement measures.

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

I believe @Caitlin [Caitlin Kem] might be the best person to advise from IFS side? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Correction: Caitlin Kean, sorry for the typo, unable toedit my post now

Badge +4

Correction: Caitlin Kean, sorry for the typo, unable toedit my post now

Thank you Asela, could you send me a contact for Caitlin? 

Anna Vojtová