Question

Migration data : "Access denied! * not connected to Company"

• 19 December 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

I would like to migrate the field “Tax Liability” with already existents customers. 

I use IFSAPP account with IFS_ALL rights (and Excel ADD In). 

Il create a migration Job (I tried with Two jobs migration, insert or update, or Excel Add-in and i have the same result)

I start the job and load the file.

But when I want to start online, an error message occurs : “Access denied! User IFSAPP is not connected to Company”

However, IFSAPP as a user is connected to all sites and companies. 

The update is allowed in the basic data migration setup. 

IFSAPP is a user per all the companies.

Don’t know why the access is denied...

4 replies

Badge +3

Hi,

According to the error message, there doesn't seem to be any value for company, it appears to be empty.

If there was a value for company and you don't have access to the company, the error message should indicate which company access is missing for, eg 'Access denied! User XX is not connected to company YY'.
Your error message doesn't specify which company is missing, which indicates it's blank for some reason, which is hard to tell from the pictures.

Badge

Hi,

Because error is from UserFinance please try to define IFSAPP temporary as Financial User for the target company. IFSAPP need to be defined as Financial User for this I think. Even IFS_ALL is not enough for this.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

It seems to me as if your input file is using a different delimiter as what you gave in your migration job. e.g. the error message is telling company ‘;EXEMPT’. This does not look like a company, but the value for field ‘TAX_LIABILITY’. Also seems like the delimiter is ';’. Did you set the correct delimiter in the Formatting tab?

Badge +3

@sfaure  I am having the same issue. Just trying to add some new accounts to existing company using migration jobs. and this error popped up for IFSAPP user. 

were you able to solve this issue?