Question

DMM - Post Deployment Tentative to Buildable (Routing/Product Structure)

• 22 January 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Anyone have luck using a Post Deployment process to change Routing Alternate or Product Structure Alternate from Tentative to Buildable in Data Migration Manager? I’m trying ROUTING_ALTERNATE_API.BUILD_ in this example. I can’t get it to fire off, no matter what settings I try. The Customer Order Status change is very straightforward in comparison, just requiring the ORDER_NO. I’m wondering if it has something to do with the migration not actually filling anything in for the OBJID or OBJVERSION. No idea what should go in the ATTR or ACTION sections.

3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Hi, 

On the above scenario, are you running the post deployment when you deploy data in deployment container?

Badge +1

I’m using the Post Deploy button on a per row basis, but yes.  It isn’t changing the Deploy Status like other Post Deploys Ive done so I feel like its not triggering the criteria at all.

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Please check whether the OBJID is holding correct value and passing to the Build__ function. You need to give DO as action and don’t need to give any value for attr_.