Question

Cannot add COMPANY_INVOICE_INFO to Basic Data Container

• 9 September 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

I am working with the Smart Data Manager and I receive the following error when I try and add the COMPANY_INVOICE_INFO Target Table to the Project’s Basic Data Migration object:

If the Image doesn’t come through it says Target COMPANY_INVOICE_INFO cannot be added to the Basic Data Container.  I haven’t had any issues with other tables so far, so I am trying to see if anyone has come across this before.  I do have a ticket open with support, but I thought the nice people here might have some ideas too!  :)

Thanks!

Jay

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

I created a workaround by stubbing out a COMPANY_INVOICE_INFO record in the Data Migration Object itself.  This allowed the IDENTITY_INVOICE_INFO and other dependent containers to pass Output Container validation.  It’s not an ideal solution, but it’s something!  :)

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @SeeingSharp 

can you check how your target table is setup?
The target table type should be Basic Data LOV or Basic Data Setup

If it’s declared as Master Data, Transactional Data or Work File you will not be able to connect the target table to your basic data migration object

BR
Martina

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

@Makede I have tried that already.  I just tried it again.  I changed the Target Table Type to Basic Data Setup and when I try and add the table to the Basic Data container, I am presented with the same error that was screenshot above.

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

I was recently made aware that I can simply disable the Basic Data Validation for this record as a whole.  So far, that seems to be the best solution that has presented itself, unfortunately.