User unable to authorize the purchase requisition

• 24 January 2024
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +8
  • Do Gooder (Customer)
  • 85 replies

Hi Team,

One of my user is unable to authorize the purchase requestion (authorisation tab is greyed out) May i know the reason and solution pls.

Regards,

patan M.

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Patanm most probably this could be a permission issue. Could you please compare this user’s permissions with other similar users’ permissions who are able to authorize PRs without an issue? Thanks.

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Thank you. I have checked all the user permission all are fine the purchase Requisition is under the limits of approval as well, then what could be the reason for this issue.

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Questions:

1. Whats the status of the purchase requisition?
  2. If there any authorization rule fetched in the PR ?
  3. Is the user setup in purchase authorization basic data?
Userlevel 2
Badge +8
  1. Whats the status of the purchase requisition? Released condition
  2. If there any authorization rule fetched in the PR ? Authorization rule is fetched only one line other lines are not under the defined authorization rules.
  3. Is the user setup in purchase authorization basic data? user setup done.
Userlevel 5
Badge +10

The user may have permission, but are they set as an authoriser for that company? Worth checking.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Patanm , did you try to convert the relevant PR line into a PO? If not, please try to do it. Because the PR Authorization rule is fetched when trying to convert the PR line into a PO line. Thanks.

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hi, I have suggested same thing to user try to convert the purchase requisition to purchase order without approval, thank you for your support.

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Dear Team,

Would it be possible to automate IFS reports to download to a SharePoint file in CSV format?

Or alternately email to a specified email

We would like it to happen at 00:01 every day.

Regards,

Patan M.