Solved

UOM conversion From internal purchase order to internal customer order

• 18 June 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

When creating an external customer order for a part of 200 PCS with supply code ‘Purch Order Trans’ it was converted correctly to internal purchase order of qty=2 and UOM=PK100 as factor=100 when define PK100 UOM against base UOM =PCS. Inventory UOM=PK100, Purchase UOM=PK100, sales UOM=PCS but when convert from internal customer order after send into internal customer I found that the quantity =2 with UOM=PCS which it is wrong, quantity has to be 200. what is the reason for it. please advice. we are using IFS10 UPD13

Best Regards,

Bilal Drayi

icon

Best answer by Kanishka Dilana 21 June 2023, 13:29

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @bldrayi First of all, when you say supply code ‘Purch Order Trans’, I hope you are talking about ‘Int Purch Trans’ scenario, because you are referring to an Intersite Flow involving Two Customer Orders and a Purchase Order.

If yes, when you create the Supplier for Purchase Part record under the described scenario, ideally you should see below warning Message,

Once you create a Sales Part Cross Reference record as advised above, you can get your Internal Customer Order created for 200 PCS without any issue. See below sample Screenshots,

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Thank you very much, it is the best answer.

but there is issue when reserving the quantity for the internal customer order, it should be 500 PCS for example = 5 (PK100), system give that the quantity to be reserved is 50000.

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @bldrayi In my Case, I get the correct Qty to Reserve value at Supply end (See below Screenshots), so I wish to take a look at your Supply Site’s Sales Part record, just to make sure that UOM relationship is same as in the Demand end. So, kindly upload a Screenshot of that.

If everything looks good, but you still see the issue, I think it’s better if you can log this as a Support Case (I presume it’s a setup issue or a Bug that was corrected in a later UPD. Either case, we need to check the data in Customer environment, hence the requirement of a Support Case). Then our Support Consultants will check and investigate this further for you,

My Sales Part,

Supply Site’s Customer Order & Manual Reservations screen,

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi,

still qty to be reserved is 50000. see below picture. Kindly advice

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @bldrayi, As requested, please be kind enough to upload a Screenshot of Supply Site’s Sales Part record

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Kindly what should be the customer sales quantity in internal CO?

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @bldrayi Thanks for the Screenshot. I think I found the issue.

It looks you are using wrong ‘Inv Conf Fac’ value in your Sales Part. It should be 0.01, not 100.

Please try this again by changing ‘Inv Conf Fac’ to 0.01. Then you’ll get the correct Inventory Quantity to Reserve in Manual Reservation Screen.