How to give access to add pallet info in sales part

• 5 April 2024
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +8
  • Do Gooder (Customer)
  • 85 replies

Hi team,

How to give the access to add the pallet info sale part, can you pls suggest.

Regards,

Patan M.

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

@Patanm I guess for this you would need use Packing Instructions and make sure your BOX handling unit type is level 2 whereas level 1 would be the Pallet that you need to define.

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hi,

Which screen can i define in level1 and 2 information. We are using 7.5 version.

Regards,

Patan M.

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hi team,

Can you pls confirm , which screen i need to refer to update level .

Regards,

Patan M.

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

@Patanm normally this is done in Packing Instruction screen. For this you would need to use the Handling Unit functionality, which I believe exist as core functionality starting with APPS10 only. Until Apps10, it was a feature of the Automotive VAP (Value Added Package / Extension).

Check if you have the Packing Instruction screen on your environment.

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hi,

We are using 7.5 version and i believe we don’t have that screen, below screen for your reference.

pls check and confirm.

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

@Patanm thanks. Then I’ve no idea how to have the Pallet part enabled. 

Anyways In IFS Cloud I don’t even see the Freight Information tab. Could this be a modification/customization? In that case, I don’t think you can get help from this community on it.

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hi,

One user asked me to give this permission , i think we don’t have Facilite to permission. i have checked from my end this boxing activate for some parts and some parts it was inactive, can you pls explain me why.

Regards,

Patan M.