Solved

How to do Order Splitting in against Purchase requisition?

• 16 December 2020
  • 5 replies

Badge +2

If purchase requisition of one item abut 50 quantities.

After the authorization, I create a request for order quotation. In which I want to split 50 quantities in to two parts.

If I change the quantity in the request for order quotation window and isert 25 quantity and remaining

25 quantity in other new line inserted by me in order equation window. then It will ok.

but in back end new line create by me in order quotation window have no purchase requisition number.

Please guide me perfect way of order spliting.

icon

Best answer by ShawnBerk 16 December 2020, 15:14

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

@sumamatirmazi 

Check Supplier Split functionality in Purchase part window.

Find attachment.

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

In order to do what you want to show and retain the connection to the purchase requistion, you would need to split the purchase requisition into two lines of 25 prior to the conversion to the PO or Quote.  You would then convert each line individually to its own quote or PO.

Badge +2

Dear Its a problem, when commercial receive Authorize Purchase  Requisition then there is no mean to change it.

Thanks for your concern

Badge +2

@Mirali 

Thanks a lot for your solution about order splitting.

It's a new way of using order splitting. Dear as you know Purchase Requisition created by a normal user (non-technical). While the user who create Quotation to send among different suppliers.

Now problem is that: when the user creates purchase requisition and enter the parts which we proceed according to your provided solution then there is window appear for asking to split. End-user cannot understand it, maybe he clicks on no option.

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

@sumamatirmazi , In that case, better to use the solution mentioned by @ShawnBerk  above. Its pretty easy to follow.

BTW, in your question what do you mean by ‘in back end PR no. is not attached’.

Can you share a screenshot of this?