Solved

Error - non existing package (IFS10)

• 12 January 2021
  • 5 replies

Badge +6

Hi,

When I try to add a Custom Field to the tab ‘Charges’ on the Purchase Order I get this Error: 

What do I need to do to solve this?

icon

Best answer by Tomas Ruderfelt 12 January 2021, 18:18

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Tab Charges on Purchase Order is LU PurchaseOrderCharge. PURCHASE_ORDER_CHARGE_CFP is the “Custom Field Package” for the LU PurchaseOrderCharge you are adding the field to. That package is created/changed when you do publish  or synchronize. If you have not published any custom fields before on LU PurchaseOrderCharge that package does not exist.

This error can appear when you are trying to add a custom field that is using another custom field from the same LU. Is that the case here? If so you must publish the first custom field before adding the one with dependency.

If it is not the case, can you show more details about the fields you are adding?

Badge +6

Hi @Tomas Ruderfelt,

Thank you for your response, but I am not using another Custom Field.

I want to use the field, as show below.

Charge Type Description

And this are the settings on my Local Custom Field.

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Ok, I have never seen that before and I tried to create exactly the same custom field in one internal IFS environment and do not get any error.

Do you get the error when trying to publish?

Is rowkey enabled properly?

I found one other issue from another customer, not exactly the same issue, where a refresh of Dictionary and Reference cache made it work again. It is a long shot but could you try to do that?

If it does not work I would suggest creating a support case or wait and see if someone else here has had this issue before.

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Hi There

What are you planning to achieve with the custom field? What is the purpose of the customisation?

Regards

Lee

Badge +6

Hi @Tomas Ruderfelt,

Thank you for your response, I got the error when I tried to publish the custom field. 

I tried it again this morning and got no error, I think the restart helped in this case.

This problem is solved, thanks to you!