Question

Demand Forecast page is not working on Aurena

• 24 September 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Dear All good day,
This is a race environment. When we trying to open Demand Forecast page on aurena. it keeps loading. Multiple times refreshed the web page. Also I tried this in application server. But we couldn't get any output from the page. In IEE, that page loads without any issue and shows all the data. In aurena other web pages also work fine. Can’t determine what is causing this issue. Kindly I am expecting solutions or sugesstion regarding this issue from you.

Thank you and Best regards

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

There is a component missing or a field or column mismatch.  You would either need to trace out the problem yourself using the debug tool (which isn’t that great or helpful) or you would need to open a case with IFS for them to do the tracing if they have access or with a screen share session with them.  No on the community will have a solution from just the spinning wheel and no error.

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

There is a component missing or a field or column mismatch.  You would either need to trace out the problem yourself using the debug tool (which isn’t that great or helpful) or you would need to open a case with IFS for them to do the tracing if they have access or with a screen share session with them.  No on the community will have a solution from just the spinning wheel and no error.

Dear @ShawnBerk,
I think This could be the issue. it shows undefined in page info. is there way to define this page?

thank you and best regards.

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

Not from the UI, there will be an error in the installation logs indicating that some component failed during the installation.  It requires a Db admin to access the environment with developer credentials and fix the error.  It is not a user or analyst level repair.