Question

Delete a generated MRP

• 16 June 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi,

Kindly how I can delete a performed MRP (Generated) for a specific run date using IFS10.

Thak you.

Best regards,

Bilal Drayi

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hi @bldrayi ,

There is no job to revert everything that has been done from an MRP job. In the next MRP run, changes will occur. 

If your question is about identifying (and removing) all the supplies that has been created as a result of MRP, then I believe you can use the below window for that.

MRP Run Date = MRP execution date and time which generated the MRP results. 

This will help you to identify the supplies created by MRP for a particular site on a specific date. However,  you cannot bulk delete those here. You will have to RMB and navigate to the exact supply and delete. 

If you want to delete Shop Order Requisitions or Purchase Requisitions then you can use the overview windows as well.

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi,

if I perform MRP on 17 th June first itme then I perform MPR on 20 June, system keep both in MRP results, right? no way to delete the results only and not delete the exact supply or demand.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Bilal Drayi

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hi,

if I perform MRP on 17 th June first itme then I perform MPR on 20 June, system keep both in MRP results, right? no way to delete the results only and not delete the exact supply or demand.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Bilal Drayi

@bldrayi when you run the MRP on 20th it could remove all the unconfirmed supplies it has created on 17th MRP run.

For an example, let’s say you have two Shop Order Requisitions that has created by MRP run on 17th. On 18th you convert one of these requisitions to a Shop Order. Now, when you run the MRP on 20th the one that was converted to a Shop Order will be intact but the other will get deleted (and might create a new one if the original demand is still there). Now the results of MRP on both days are there. 
As you can see, it is very tricky to reverse the results of a MRP run. There is no single job to reverse all what has happen due to MRP run and subsequently other actions that were done in the system by a user/other jobs.