Question

Customer Tax Code change

• 9 November 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi,

Kindly we need to put for some customers different tax code than the tax code which they are connected with sales parts. when i add tax code to customer address , tax value in customer order was added and bcomes 2 lines one from sales part and another line from customer tax code. how we can exclude sales part tax code for some customers.

Best Regards,

Bilal Drayi

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

@bldrayi In IFS App10, you can set the tax Codes at Company level > Tax Control Tab

To remove the tax code validation from Sales Part (or Sales Charge Type, Object level to be precise) you will have to untick the object level from here and tick address level 

Read more in the answer I provided in the following post

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Thank you for your email.

I nntick object level at company record but still on customer order bring multiple tax lines. i need for specific customer to use only tax code of the customer setup without adding a line for the tax in sales part.

Kind Regards,

Bilal Drayi

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Hi @bldrayi, the reason could be either of these

You have Multiple taxes for Address level which you can look via Customer > Address > Delivery Tax Information > Supply Country > Taxes

or 

You have a Tax Calculation Structure filled in CO line

Did you check there? 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

I untick object level at company site, i add tax at customer tax.

in CO 2 taxes appears.

Best Regards,

Bilal Drayi

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi,

Kindly we need the system to take only the tax code connected with customer without tax code connected with sales part. how it can be done?

Best Regards,

Bilal Drayi