Customer order duplicate error

• 20 March 2024
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +8
  • Do Gooder (Customer)
  • 85 replies

Hi Team,

when i duplicating the customer order i am frequently getting the below error. can you pls suggest where i need to update the data to avoid this error.

Regards,

Patan M.

8 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

@patanm, 

Could it be you are copying an old order?

I don't have this specific version, but I would presume it's a setting on the customer under the sales section.

1. I would do a test with a new order save it → Copy, see if I get the error
  2. If so, see if it works with a different customer or if it's only specific orders which I try to copy and getting the error.

On IFS documentation I found this (not this version):

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I am duplicating order in Test , for all the order i am facing the same error. I don’t know how to resolve.

and we don’t have order details field in customer order. can you pls help me.

Regards,

Patan M.

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

Hi Patanm,

Could you check in the customer order if there is a field named like below?

This should be at the part where the order header details are located (payment terms, invoic/delivery address, etc.)

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hi ,

We have the option in the delivery information, but this info is not in header details.

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

Could you try to enable  and see if you can copy it then?

If that works, could you then disable it again and try to copy it again? What I'm guessing is that it should have a value of OFF, but it probably has a NULL (non existent) value in the background.

If you have SQL available, could you see if you can find this order and the field?

Possibly it could be

Select CO.USE_PRE_SHIP_DEL_NOTE AS CheckValue,CO.* from CUSTOMER_ORDER CO WHERE CO.ORDER_NO = 'ORDERNUMBER’

Pay close attention to the value of the first column.

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hi,

I try to enable in the customer order, but it is not enabling. even i checked whether the option can be enable in the customer screen, there this option is not available.

Regards,

Patan M,

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hi,

I have changed my permission set and now the error is not coming, thank you for your support.

Regards,

Patan M,

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

Good to hear!