Solved

Confirming with Differences - Changing Date referencing PO Max Authorized Amount

• 26 March 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

When a Purchasing Agent is attempting to confirm with differences (without a PO Change Order), they are experiencing the below error message when attempting to confirm a Promised Date change. 

I have recreated this error message in a non Production environment. 

The PO is in Released status and has been authorized by the appropriate Authroizer. 

I certainly would understand if “Confirm with differences” impacted the value of the PO that this error message would appear, but don’t understand why a change in date will cause this to occur. 

I have done some searching on the Site and Company settings and don’t see settings that would allow Confirming differences at a granular level. 

We are currently utilizing Cloud 22R2

If there is a setting that I’m missing, any guidance provided would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks

icon

Best answer by ChrisWasch0331 14 May 2024, 14:22

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @ChrisWasch0331,

What is the SU level that you are currently in 22R2 track? If it is recreating even in a non-prod with no customizations, I suggest that you lodge a support ticket to IFS.

BR,

Thilini

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi @ChrisWasch0331 ,

Without looking at actual setup, it is very tricky to answer here. 

Update the Promised Delivery Date can trigger follwing changes.
  Promised Delivery Date gets the new value.
  Planned Delivery Date will be updated by Promised Delivery Date.
  Planned Receipt Date = Planned Delivery Date + Internal Transport Lead Time + Internal Inspection Lead Time
  If the update of the dates happens when the Printed check box is ticked, a new revision is created.
So, please check any amount change happened due to your change.

regards,

Piyal

Badge +1

Thanks all. We were able to get our situation figured out by better utilizing the ‘Allow Changes after Authorization’ settings and adjusting the buyer’s authorization limit.