Solved

Business Activity - Supplier Request

• 29 March 2024
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

I am looking to develop an process for requesting suppliers.  I am testing the Business Activity process and there is an option for Supplier Request in the Connection Type field.  The Connection field is required but there are no options to select.  Where is this setup or where is the basic data to populate this required field?  Or, am I using this wrong?

icon

Best answer by Vimukthi Mahakumbura 29 March 2024, 17:01

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

@TTRACY 

can you check,

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

Ah, I was given full access to our test system but apparently I am missing a projection.  I only have Duplicate Check under Supplier Request.  I will dig into that.  Thanks!!!

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

I was granted the proper projection and am currently testing the Supplier Request.

Is there a way to add approval steps?  For instance, for each supplier, I would like it to be reviewed and approved in the following order:

1. Procurement
  2. Quality
  3. Accounts Payable
Userlevel 7
Badge +18

I was granted the proper projection and am currently testing the Supplier Request.

Is there a way to add approval steps?  For instance, for each supplier, I would like it to be reviewed and approved in the following order:

1. Procurement
  2. Quality
  3. Accounts Payable

I dont think that is feasible within the current supplier request capabilities.