Question

Automatic Receipt Dispatch Advise

• 19 September 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

We use the Scheduled Database Task 'Automatic Receipt Dispatch Advise' to automatically receive incoming Dispatch Advises.

Since Friday, we have been getting the error in the background job “The Inventory Part In Stock object does not exist. ORA-20111: InventoryPartInStock.NOTEXIST2”

200+ lines are stuck with this error. How can we identify the part causing this error? 

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Error text missing, hence the problem. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Asela Munasinghe , this should be due to the mismatch of part Revision Numbers in the two sites involved. Please check on this. Also for the parts which are already in the transit,  I believe you can manually receive them by changing the Revision Number from Receiving from Internal Order Transit window. Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

@Ravinatha Ariyarathna thanks for the response Ravi. I looked into Supply Chain PO Analysis. Orders belong to same site. So the part revision is the same. :(

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi Asela, I can see that Site IDs are 1101 and 1001. So do you mean that part revision is same in these two sites?

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

yes Ravi, sorry for the confusion. I meant the part revision is the same in sites 1101 and 1001

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

I am still trying to figure this out. @Ravinatha Ariyarathna, Were you able to find something?