Question

Incident SLA Improvements

• 6 July 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +6

Even with the use of SLA Expressions, Assyst currently does not correctly measure SLA’s in some situations. For example, if an Incident’s Priority is changed but the assigned Service Department (SVD) stays the same it does not trigger. In our company we have different SLA’s for Priority 1 vs 2 vs 3. It’s very common for an Incident to get assigned to the correct SVD but after initial triage the incident priority is changed.  

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +12

Could you log an incident with our support team in the normal manner so they can investigate this further for you.
    via our Self-Sevice portal https://support.axiossystems.com/assystnet
    or 
    via email to axios.support@ifs.com

Please confirm:
    - how the SLA is applied: from the infrastructure, or an expression or else?
    - which environment (test /Prod) this is for.
    - if you could provide an example with screenshots of the evnets and the SLA configuration
    - how do you change the Priority? manually, via Rest ..etc ?

Kind Regards,

Caroline

Badge +6

Thanks Caroline for the reply.

We worked with professional services both during and after our implementation last November.

We tried many different ways to setup and track incident SLA’s in our system without breaking other functionality such as what types of events some of our 3rd party support teams would see.

The scenario I mentioned in my post seems to be a system functionality gap so I don’t see the support teams being able to help in this case.