Solved

Time Types based Cost

• 14 December 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi,

Is there any way we can set up the cost based on time type; like regular time, overtime etc. I am trying it in apps-10 for maintenance.

Regards-

Nahin

icon

Best answer by Ieva Rituma 14 December 2022, 17:05

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

One way how this can be done, is using the job rate management.

Badge +2

How do you set up: Job rate management?

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

@PATNSE , earlier i was trying to set this using maintenance module, but now i think i need job rate management.

Regards

Nahin

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Job Rate Management is a separate component that was released in Update 8 on IFS Applications 10, supporting more detailed job cost breakdown in both Asset Management and Projects. The best way to get access to it would be to contact your relevant IFS Account Manager or similar.

As for actually setting up data in Job Rate Management, note that the set-up of basic data is only available in the Aurena/Cloud client, but using it is supported (with some limitations) also when using Enterprise Explorer.

Kind regards,

Johan

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

differentiated cost and billing price

If I understand correctly, this is a manual way that we used at two of my earlier employers. 

1: Create a Resource Groupe structure like below where you enter the actual cost, based on when the work is done (Normal time, simple overtime, or qualified overtime). If time should be invoiced, create, and enter differentiated sales parts to be used:

2: Allocate a resource based on the top resource corresponding normal work time.

3: Release and execute the work…

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

4: In the Report Time, enter the hours to be used for the specific Resource Group (Normal Time, Overtime, etc.) and select Report.

And you get correct differentiated cost on the Task

And invoice price

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Once a week, get into the HR Time Registration to enter the correct payroll connected wage codes to be used.