Question

Reconfigure Date Format IFS Cloud by Users

• 3 March 2024
  • 4 replies

Badge +4

Hi All,

Anyone know on how to change default date format on IFS Cloud. Because the date format is not the same with PC local date format, causing confusion when reading date 03/01/2024 is 3rd January or 1st March of 2024. Have been looking around for solution, but found no answer.

Thanks.

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hello,

I have moved the post to different section as it is not related to localization.

Please see additional resources related to Date format.

Kind Regards,
Grzegorz
IFS Community Team​​​​​​​

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

@Grzegorz Byrski I disagree with you that you pushed this under timezone settings. This about what the format of the date is. According to me @sutoto asked where to set date format in either dd-mm-yy or mm-dd-yy or any other format.

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

@eqbstal  Thank you for your input. Which section of the forum do you think is most appropriate to reach out the right audience? Do you think it should remain under localization?

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

I see no problem with leaving it in Localization. I tend to find issues not via the forums they are in, but by asking questions like: how to set the date format. I you want to move it to another section, it would be foundation/infra structure.