Question

O&G Extention in IFS Cloud

• 6 March 2024
  • 6 replies

Badge +3
  • Do Gooder (Customer)
  • 6 replies

Does the O&G extension fully functional in IFS cloud or is it still planned for future releases?   If planned for future releases, do we have a plan on that?

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

O&G extension is fully functional in IFS Cloud 23R2.

Refer this workplace post for more information

https://oneifs.workplace.com/groups/326011684612763/permalink/1463363657544221/

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

As a customer, I don't think they have access to our Workplace 🙂 Do we have any externally available documentation? Also, it might be worth both of you syncing that you mean the same thing with "fully functional"... 🙂 

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Let’s see if they have access to the Workplace. Other than that information is available in https://ifs.sharepoint.com/sites/IFSCloudProdInfo/SitePages/Oil-%26-Gas-Solution.aspx 

O&G extension functionality have been evaluated and some of them have been directly transitioned to IFS Cloud while others were redesigned to align with the core functionalities and industry requirements.

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

I don't think they can access our SharePoint sites either. I have heard that partners might, but got no proof about it 🙂 

Perhaps @CSL can elaborate on what “fully functional” means and we can see if @ereslk agrees :)

Badge +3

@ereslk and @Mathias Dahl  Thanks a lot for the answers.  I cannot access the links. i think they are internal. 

We are using O&G replication for EAM and Supply Chain in APPS10.   If we are considering for an upgrade to cloud. So just wanted to be sure that O&G replication is available and if there is a release plan on what is available and what is not.

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

@CSL, I will get back on information for you to access the product information page.

Replication is available in 23R2. There is a user Guide similar to AP 10 uploaded in the above mentioned link on what entities being replicated and not.