Question

add non inventory Part in work task

• 2 November 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi ,

Is it possible to add Non Inventory Part in worktask > Material ? or there is an other place ?

and the option Add Spare Parts From Detached Part List doesn’t appear ? Do you know why

and Add Spare fromObjet is Empty (there is only Non-inventory part declared)

Thanks

Regards

Thanks

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi,

The way to do it in the Work Order process is to create a Purchase Requisition for the Non Inventory Part.

For the new Service process with Request in IFS Cloud 22R2, you can create a material line for the Non Inventory Part (that will in turn automatically create the Purchase Requisition for you).

Add Spare Parts From Detached Part List: Have you connect a Detached Part List to the object that you have stated on the Work Task?

Add Spare from Object: This is empty since there is no Inventory Parts declared (since this is the type of parts that you can use on the material line within the Work Order process).

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Thanks for your Answer

could you tell me

Add Spare Parts From Detached Part List  : how to connect Detached Part List to the object that i have stated on the Work Task?
→ is it to to add the part as Detached Part :

as i created Detached Part List

Add Spare from Object:   Its empty because it accept only inventory part i suppose ?

Regards

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi,

Looking at your screen shot on Functional Object page, it looks that the part you have stated on the Spart Part tab is connected to a Detached Spare Part List - so that looks ok.

Don’t you get the step “Add Spare Parts from Detached Spare Part List” when choosing “Add Spare from Object” on the material line?

Add Spare from Object: That is correct.

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Thanks for your Answer

Regards