WADACO Warehouse Task SO Picking link with SO Picking List Printout

• 13 August 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16
  • Hero (Customer)
  • 552 replies

Community,

I have a warehouse task, shop order picking list, which is for operation 10, but below warehouse task general info does show the shop order no, but it does not show the work center ID and operation ID.  I also have picking list printed,  the picking list also does not show the work task ID. please see below screenshot. my question is, how to link these 2 together. imagine a warehouse worker got the picking list from the printer, he/she must find the right task to complete, but WADACO warehouse task screen does not show the info that could be link with the SO picking list. Any idea?

work task summary, does not show operation no and work center id
shop order picking list does not show work task id, but it shows the operation id and work center id

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

@ronhu 

Maybe if they were included as feedback items to this process you could do that connection as a user. But it don’t seems like we have them at moment. Could be a customization to add them or request for future development to this process.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@Dario Zani Thank you.

It is a challenge, due to the picking list could be consolidated, this source info could be complicated. i am thinking of workaround is, picking all material at a time, regardless which work center, on the premises that we have enough storage at shop floor.

Thank you.