Question

Wadaco error message

• 9 June 2023
  • 7 replies

Wadaco Configuration REPORT_PICKING_PART (for Customer Order) shows Error Message even Part is not Lot/Batch Tracked:

Wadaco Configuration:

Did I miss something?​​​​​​​

7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Wadaco Configuration REPORT_PICKING_PART (for Customer Order) shows Error Message even Part is not Lot/Batch Tracked:

Wadaco Configuration:

Did I miss something?

Hi Dario,

Try adding 'Asterix’, instead zero and see if it works.

Regards,

Roshan

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Yeah it should be asterix for lotbach/serial/configuration, look at the template configuration (=1), looks like you changed that setting, which is not advisable at all.

What you did here was replaced the asterix which is our standard value for these items when they are not used with 0 which is not the value they will have in the database so system will not be able to identify the correct records because of that.

Hi 

I changed it to the default value but same error message as before:

I figgured out, that the message appears only if location is = WMS, could this be a reason behind it? Because for other locations it works fine.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

I figgured out, that the message appears only if location is = WMS, could this be a reason behind it? Because for other locations it works fine.

Not sure, but normally that should not have happened since the process is working with pick list line records so it should be the same as if you did this from the normal picking client.

Is pick by choice allowed on this site perhaps, or is there any customization affecting this?

Yes Pick by Choise is allowed.

I tired it now even with configuration id 1 - the IFS default and still received the error message:

Setup of the Part:

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

You could try disabling Pick by Choice and test if it works better then.

I would guess its connected to Pick By Choice and the code that tries to find alternative stock records but those stock records needs to have locations of location type “PICKING” and they needs to have some availably quantity and that those records are allowed for Pick By Choice also, other ways there will not be any valid alternative records and then maybe you will get this error for lotbatch, but you probably would have gotten similar error for any of the items that comes after PART_NO in the configuration if you try and move them around a bit, like serial before lotbatch then you will get similar error for serial instead.