Question

Wa Da Co: manual issue - filter out issued materials

• 20 June 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi,

is it possible in the Wadaco process MANUAL_ISSUE_SHOP_ORDER_PART, to only see the parts for which there are still parts to issue?

In the IFS screen ‘Manual Issue Shop order”, we would filter on ‘Qty Remaining To issue: >0” to only see the components still to be issued. How do to this using Wa Da Co?

Thank you!

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

I’m guessing its not since if the original client (iFS screen) didn’t have that filtering built in from the start it wasn’t added to the wadaco process either.

I guess it is something that could added in the future as requests for new functionality, could be added to ideas section in this forum maybe.

We could try and for example add it as an extra filtering option that you could select with a new detail flag on the process that could enabled/disabled on different configurations.

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi @Dario Zani

Do you have any news on this topic? I am having the same problem here. My guys most of time have big lists to issue. So, when the material issued still there, it is hard to be sure, after 20 lines, each on of them has been issued or not.

Thanks,

Gianni Neves

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @gianni.neves 

Sorry I have no information, I don’t know if this have even been reported as request for new functionality either.