Solved

Unexpected Server Error in WADACO

• 5 September 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +4

We’re attempting to utilize IFS Aurena in our environment for WaDaCo, but we’re getting an error message every time that Move Part is used in WaDaCo. For info, we’re running IFS 10 update 9 and currently use IEE for everything else. See below for the full error:

Database error occurred. Contact administrator.

Url: https://domain:port/main/ifsapplications/projection/v1/WarehouseDataCollectionHandling.svc/GetNextDataItemSettings(CaptureSessionId=69172)

Date = 2023-08-29T14:52:25.991Z
Client version = 10.9.104.0

Strangely enough, the data does still save in WaDaCo, but the error message is annoying for end users. I did check the permissions of the user encountering this error and he does have all related WaDaCo permissions already.

icon

Best answer by Dario Zani 6 September 2023, 12:19

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @mkellythegreat,

a few questions just to get a bit more information:

Is the error limited to the MOVE_PART process and a specific configuration of it? Meaning no other WaDaCo process manifests this error?

Is it only one user, or multiple ones, who face this error?

And if I understood correctly, the Move Part process is still processed through otherwise correctly and information is sent to client properly despite the error?

Br,
Mikko

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hard to say, since you are on an old update (9) just a couple of updates after IFS Aurena was introduced in Apps10 it could be some old issue that happened in those old versions back then.

A lot have changed since that update both on the Aurena clients and in the wadaco area with multiple bug and performance fixes.

So perhaps an upgrade to a newer update would help.

Badge +4

Thank you Mikko and Dario for the responses. I have to admit that I feel silly, but Dario was correct. I tried the same operation on a test environment running update 15 and did not receive an error. Thank you both again!